Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Picture Day!!

It's here, it's here!! They are coming this afternoon to take the pictures for the listing. I really shouldn't even be here, but I wanted to give you all an update on that. So, if you are bored this morning and are looking for something to do, drop by and I'll give you a sponge and you can clean with me!!!



Ella has her spring field trip tomorrow. I've been anticipating this for four years. I knew when the zoo field trip came around that meant she is almost done preschool and will soon start kindergarten. I remember Coby's trip to the zoo. One of my favorite pictures of him was taken on this particular trip:

So, I'll leave you with a funny picture that I snapped the other night, since I totally overlooked FPF (Funny Picture Friday) last week:

Are boys just born with this problem? I think they are! My theory is that you have to actually teach them to not throw their clothes on the floor directly in front of the hamper, but to place them in the hamper....Jon does not have this problem.....

Have a great day!

Oh - and stop by your local Dunkin Donuts today!! Free donut with the purchase of any size coffee!! I'm walking down for mine after I pick up Ella!!

1 comment:

ross, julie, xixi, and zach said...

LOVE the picture! reminds me of my husbands side of the closet and hamper!

PERFECT day for pics- trees in bloom-flowers- sunny- green grass! :)