Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let The Fun Begin!

Our realtors came by tonight with the photographer to take all the necessary photos for our listing. The lock box is on the door. The papers have been signed. A price has been determined. So, as soon as we become "active" we will have our first showings. As I cleaned today I snapped some pictures of my own and threw them into a sideshow. For some reason this software is cutting the bottom of the pictures off so you can't read all of my captions. Most of the rooms are self-explanatory, though. I thought it would be fun for all of you to see the house without posting the actual listing with my full address. So, enjoy!



2 comments:

Dani said...

Wow, It looks great!!! Congratulations!!!

Kathi Roach said...

Beautiful Jenn! I think many offers will be coming your way.

I LOVE the red doors outside.....you know I'm a big fan of the red door/black shutter combination!

Have fun at the Zoo today...it looks like you're going to have beautiful weather.