Tuesday, February 12, 2008

**Sigh** I knew it would happen someday....

I am now the offical owner of a big girl. I don't quite know what happened. One day she was cutting teeth and the next, she was loosing them....




She managed to lose hers nine months before Coby lost his (yes, I'm neurotic like that and actually looked back and did the math!). Coby was almost 6 and ready to start 1st grade when he lost his first. She hasn't even started Kindergarten yet! She is very excited because tomorrow she can go buy a new Webkinz. Here at our house the toothfairy brings $5 for the first tooth. So she'll have that and put that with some V-day money she has received. Very cool.


In other news, I took my grandmom down to the hospital today for a round of chemo. It was her long day and my girlfriend Stacey watched the kids for me so I didn't have to drag them along. I actually got quite a bit done while I waited. I had brought the laptop and entered in all my appetizers (I'm trying to get all of my recipes on the computer), wrote a whole step routine to a fun Doobie Brothers Song, read the chapers I needed for my Bible Study and read some in another book. All in all, productive! The kids had a good time also, so it was win-win. I came home in this yucky weather to see that my new toy:






had been delivered with no plastic protection. I was so mad! It seems alright, though. I'm tempted to call the delivery company and let them know what happened so it doesn't happen to anyone else. I can't wait to get started on this! I have soooo many pictures I need to scan in from before we went digital and it's going to take awhile but it will be so worth it! So, be looking for Coby's baby pictures soon!! This thing is also a copier, which is also going to come in handy. And, speaking of Coby, here is a cute shot of him in the tub the other night:

He's getting too big, also. I guess it happens.

Alright, enough for now. I need to go watch my DVR'ed American Idol! Oh, speaking of, I've decided the two songs I'm singing for the local contest I posted about a few days ago. I'll just be recording it on our equipment in the basement. We'll see how that goes......

I'm also going to try to remember to post a random fact about me at the end of every entry. You know, so you can get to know me a little better. So, random piece of info for today is:

I do not have any armpit hair.

(Is that too TMI for the first one? Are you jealous now?!?!)





4 comments:

~ Laurie said...

ok...so as in it never grows? If so I'm INSANELY jealous!

Dani said...

I'm definitely jealous! I've never heard of such a thing!

Jen said...

NONE?? How the heck did you manage that? I'm jealous too!

And, yes the kids grow up waayyy too fast! Before you know it, Ella will be dealing with her own armpit hair! :-) Enjoy them now while the days are long but the years are short.

Kathi Roach said...

None?? Lucky!

Was she excited about the TF??? She is getting too big!