Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Survey With Ella

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Me obeying
3. What makes mom sad? Me not obeying
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Sometimes when you talk to me
5. What was your mom like as a child? You had curly hair
6. How old is your mom? 100! (giggle, giggle)
7. How tall is your mom? I think you are 61
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Lay down and relax
9. What does your mom do when you are not around? clean the house
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? teaching little kids how not to cry (??)
11. What is your mom really good at? Running
12. What is your mom not very good at? Seeing without your contacts
13. What does your mom do for her job? Writing letters and stuff
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? fruits and vegetables, healthy food especially bananas
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you buy me the things I want
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Rapunzel
17. What do you and your mom do together? Watch TV
18. How are you and your mom the same? Doing the same thing at the same time
19. How are you and your mom different? you don't like to play "monster"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you always tell me and God told you you have to
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? Grocery Store

1 comment:

TopazGirl said...

"20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you always tell me and God told you you have to"

Oh my gosh, this one just cracks me up!!