Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chicken Cheddar Spaghetti

While I was down recovering my girlfriend Kathi stopped by and gave me some magazines to peruse. One of them was one I had been eyeing in the checkout line for weeks! It is a new Taste of Home called: "Casserole's, Slow Cooker and Soups." I've been getting what I hope to be some great recipes out of it. I decided to try one of them last night called Chicken Cheddar Spaghetti. It sounded yummy AND easy. Perfect combination! The verdict: It was good but lacking flavor. The next time I make it I may add some bacon or something salty like that. We did sprinkle garlic salt on it last night as we were eating it. Either way, good sound recipe, especially if you like to play around with ingredients! Enjoy!


Chicken Cheddar Spaghetti

7 oz Spaghetti, broken
2 C Cubed Cooked Chicken
2 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Can Cream of Chicken
1 C Milk
Salt and Pepper


Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine chicken, 1 cup of cheese, soup, milk and salt and pepper. Drain spaghetti, add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.

Transfer to a greased 9X13 dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.

No comments: