Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, this is it!

Today is the big day! I have to admit I'm still excited, but not as much as I thought I'd be. I think this year will be good, though. I've been up for while, got laundry started. Feels like a normal Tuesday. Well, not really because I usually do laundry on Mondays. The kids are still sleeping and the sun is slowly rising.

I have a list I'd love to share here. It's my to-do list for this school year. I thought maybe you all could help hold me accountable. Are you ready?

* Finish the corn hole game for aunt and uncle
* Paint verse on wall for grandmom
* Paint stuff Ella wants on her bedroom wall (this will be FUN!)
* Go through kids closets (again? still? one never knows....)
* Re-pot bathroom plant
* Clean out and unpack (from when the house was on the market) the new part of the basement
* Paint cabinets to be ready to finish above mentioned "new part"
* Go through boxes of framed pictures and figure out what to do with them!
* Scan in all pictures from before we had a digital camera (LARGE undertaking!)
* Outside gardens - split hosta and other perennials and create new garden in front and side
* Clean all windows inside and out. Include mini blinds and curtains

Well, there it is! All written out. I'll update as I get things done.

I'll post pics later today!!

No comments: