Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun Blog...

I stumbled across a new blog (well, okay, its Cheryl's fault!) and I think you should all mosey on over there in your free time (hang on, let me stop laughing....).

Here is the link:


Disclaimer: I will not be responsible for the lack of housework, starving and deprived children or grumpy and lonely husbands due to the addictive content of this blog.

On a side note, I stepped onto the scale today at the gym and saw a weight I haven't seen since high school. How is that possible when I haven't been working out on a regular basis so far this summer? I would like to be happy with the number but that little voice inside my head is reminding me that muscle weighs more than fat.....I guess that would be why....**sigh**

One other side note, I landed 2nd place in that "Beautiful Eyes" contest. Apparently I was first all along until the last few days of the contest. Humph.....

No comments: