Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday already?!?!

Well, props to me for getting AI wrong again. That takes talent, you know!

Our two pictures today are from 1997. The first is from one of my bridal showers. Notice I'm not dressed up (anyone else remember "Scared Guy?"). That's because my SIL got me realllllly good. I thought I was going over there to pick up a paint brush that does trim without marking the walls. I was so naive!! We had already acquired our rental house and we were doing some painting before we moved in so, NO we didn't not live together before we were married!






This second one is from our first Christmas. Notice my short hair. I thought I would like it. I've gone through many hairstyles in my day. I have to say that I like my current hair the best and my "high school" hair 2nd best. This particular cut has not made my top five. While we're on the subject of hair, look at Jon's!




In other news, you guys can pray about our house situation. We are thoughtfully considering our next move (pardon the pun!). We had a call for a showing today that I had to turn down because Ella is sick. With another fever. Again.



Jon came home yesterday between work and baseball and Worship Team practice and delivered me some Chipotle's chips and salsa (if you have not yet tried this culinary delight I suggested you run to your nearest Chipotle's!). I love medium salsa, but their mild is my favorite because it is chunky fresh!!! Anyway, he then ushered me into the upstairs office (dining room) in a way that made me think I had done something wrong. You know, he called me by my name and took me by the waist. I even said, "What did I do?!?" I'm so paranoid! Anyway, he told me to look on the table and said my anniversary gift was there. I couldn't believe it!! Guess what it is?!?!?!



CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!!




I was up until 1:00 this morning playing with this little bugger. If anyone knows that trick to getting gmail contacts into it, I'd love to hear from you!



Alright, that's it for now. Ella is calling!



Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Kathi Roach said...

Very cool Jenn!!! You'll probably be teaching me how to use it.