Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary to me!

Well, today is the day! Eleven years! Woo Hoo!! Here are some pics of us more recently:
We took a trip to Disney last year in February. We had a blast! Here are some pictures from that:

Out of almost 500 pictures there are none of the two of us. Go figure. We'll just have to go back soon!!

Then, in May, we were able to get away for a few days to celebrate our 10-year anniversary. This is where we were today last year (and wishing we were there again!!):

(This was the view from our room!)

Finally, in November, Jon had a Microsoft Conference in Las Vegas and I was able to tag along. This was almost as nice as our vacation above to Punta Cana. I had the days all to myself and lounged at the pool reading and listening to music. It was heavenly. We also rented a convertible while we were there and drove out to the Hoover Dam. And yes, we took the "dam tour!" Here are some pictures from that trip:

So, some of you will be horrified to learn that because I've been so busy with the house stuff I let over $30 of ECB's from CVS expire. I know! So, today I redeemed myself by obtaining about $38 more while spending about $29 OOP. Not bad. I also ran into the manager while I was there and struck up a nice conversation with him. I had been asking him about the SoftSoap Spa Radiance body wash that they have on special (Free after ECB's) and never have in stock. He wrote me a raincheck for three of them and marked on it that I am to receive a gift card for the total amount of three. Yey!! So, I have a raincheck and will still get the ECB's, but in gift card form. I'll take it!!

Finally, I have a funny story to share. We went to Smokey's after Coby's game today with another family. The three kids were sitting together in the same booth. Ella was being whiny and fussy (I think she's still tired from being so sick). I felt so bad for the people sitting in the booth behind her. So, as we were leaving I walked over there to let them know they could now have a peaceful lunch when I saw them signing to each other!! What a blessing!! They couldn't hear her!!

Also, one more thing....If you could please say another prayer for the Morse family. I told you about their son, Jeremy, last week and things are not getting any better. They are getting worse. They were told today that they have a single digit chance of bringing him home. Please visit his site and post in the guestbook if you feel lead. Here is the link:

Jeremy Morse CaringBridge Site

1 comment:

DisneyDina said...

Happy Belated Anniversary to you both!!!