Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wrong......again!!

I've said this before, may be I should give up on the whole "guessing who's going home on AI" thing. Sheech!! At least it wasn't a huge surprise, like David Cook going home.

Anyway, my girlfriend Jen did this on her blog and invited us to do it if we wanted. Because I have nothing else to write about, here it is:

You’re feeling: Sore (the good kind)
To your left: Coby and Ella playing on their computer
On your mind: What I'm doing during the hours of 12:30 and 3:00 today
Last meal included: Quaker Weight-Smart Oatmeal (that was dinner)
You sometimes find it hard to: Deal with Ella's voice all the time
The weather: beautiful and clear
Something you have a collection of: NOTHING!!!
A smell that cheers you up: freshly cut grass
A smell that can ruin your mood: garbage from a nearby dumpster
How long since you last shaved: one day
The current state of your hair: finally getting long!
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): My new handy-dandy printer/scanner/copier thingy.
Your skill with chopsticks: that would be non-existent
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: family, Christian fiction, Webkinz (for the kids, of course!)
Something you’re craving: My favorite sundae from Coldstone
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: I don't have any
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: bathroom with the door locked!
You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: L&D nurse
Something that freaks you out a little: Centipedes (you know, "thousand leggers") blah!!
Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: caffeine
You have never: gotten a tattoo
You never want to: have to deal with cancer in any other of my family members

1 comment:

Kathi Roach said...

I love the smell of freshly cut grass too!

Stace can't stand caterpillars & you can't stand centipedes....you two were meant to be friends. Don't worry, I'll protect both of you! :)