Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Bike!


Jon surprised Ella this afternoon and took her to get a new big-girl bike! She's known how to ride a 2-wheeler for awhile (that was quite a funny experience, by the way. At the time, Coby was infatuated by the song "Handlebars" by the Flobots and to keep her not thinking about what she was doing Jon was getting her to sing, "I can ride my bike with no training wheels." You'd really need to know the song to get that...) and had outgrown her old one. She was very excited to pick this Barbie one out. You can see there is even a place to put a barbie! Fun!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting for Ella! I think it will be forever before Abigial rides without training wheels...she is such a chicken!

Jodie said...

Aw shucks. From your title I was hoping YOU got a new bike so you could join our "Bikin' Babes" club.

The Bookworm said...

How adorable!! She is getting so big. Pretty soon she'll be able to guide a missle with no satellite, no satellite, no satellite. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. My, she is so beautiful!