Monday, February 2, 2009

Crab Melt-Aways!


The cast of characters:


1 7oz Can of Crab Meat, rinsed and drained
1 Stick Butter (softened)
1 Jar Old English Sharp Cheddar (brought to room temperature)
2 TBSP Mayo
½ tsp Seasoned Salt
½ tsp Garlic Salt
6 English Muffins

Add all ingredients (except muffins) to a bowl.

Mix well!


Spread about 2 TBSP onto each muffin.


Cut into 1/6th's. I like to use the Pampered Chef Crinkle Cutter. Pretty and very easy!



Arrange on waxed paper with a cutting board, cookie sheet or even cardboard underneath.


Pop in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.

Transfer to cookie sheet and broil until bubbly!


YUM!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this recipe because you can make so many ahead and then keep them in the freezer to pull out for a quick and easy app.

Brooke said...

That is great! I will have to try it!

Anonymous said...

I just inherited my mom's recipe box and last night I found her recipe for these yummy treats. As a 47 yr old mom of two I am remembering eating these as a treat with friends. I had forgotten about them and cannot wait to share them with my kids! Thanks for sharing.