Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Coby may not live to see tomorrow

So I went to the pantry to get something out this morning and noticed bits of waffle on the floor. Even some on the door. It was strange, but Coby had had them for breakfast. What they were doing by the pantry was beyond me. So, I concluded that he was putting the syrup away (like he is supposed to!) but had his plate in his hand (to put in the sink, obviously!) and some crumbs fell on the floor. Didn't explain the door but it was logical enough for me. So, waffle crumbs. No big deal. I grab the broom to sweep them away (wouldn't want to attract more mice...)and they stick to the broom. Which can only mean one thing. They are wet. Wet waffle on the floor? So I do the next logical thing. I call Coby in and ask him what it is.




"Oh." He says. "I sneezed."




4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh gross!!! I am still laughing because I can see that happening at my house!

Stephanie said...

that's hilarious! but gross!

TopazGirl said...

Oh my gosh! That's so something that would happen over here, too. :)

Katie said...

Coby - YUCK!!!!