Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weird Wet Spot

So I was vacuuming my Sienna this afternoon because it finally stopped raining and my van was in desperate need. When I lifted up the front passenger mat to get underneath I was startled to see a wet spot on the floor! Upon further investigation I find that nothing else is wet....not even the carpet piece that lays over it! So I Goggled it and found that this is a problem in some Sienna's and now I have to call to take it in. I made it over a year so far without having to take it in, which is more than I could say about my last van (piece of junk MPV). While it's there I'm going to have them also look at my manual sliding door as sometimes it doesn't latch and stay open. Little issue I've had for awhile but not worthy of a wasted afternoon at the service center.

So, if anyone has a copy of Karen Kingsbury's final book in her series and won't be using it this week, can I steal it for something to read? I'm hoping to make the appointment for Tuesday.

As if I have nothing else better to do with my time......

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I still need to read KK's Summer! I was pregnant so several people told me to wait!

TopazGirl said...

It may not be the same on Siennas, but I know my Mom's Odyssey sliders will not latch into place when the slider windows are rolled down at all. No clue why, but there it is. Could that be why yours are doing it?