Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope all the moms out there enjoy their day! Coby was asking me when "kids day" was and I told him every other day of the year...


Anyway, here's a mother's day story/announcement for you:





Congrats to her, but that is sooo not for me! Two is enough, thanks!


Yesterday was very busy as we woke up and went to Ella's dress rehearsal for her recital next Saturday (that Jon will conveniently miss!). Here she is in her costume (pardon the background!) and I've also added a pic of the whole class:



They look so cute in their costumes!

Anyway, we had to leave early from that to head up to PA for a roller skating party for Ella's friend Jenna (here mom's blog is here!). She did okay on the skates but I could tell she was tired. She kept crying when she fell. Here is a happy moment:

We then had to leave that event early to head to church because I was singing the special for the baby dedication. We got home very tired from our long day.

So, today we were working on a project for mothers day for Ella's grandmom (Jon's mom). She had been given a whole bunch of stickers from Sue and wanted to use some for this book she was making. But, before she could use any of them she had to "orgsganize" them:

That's my girl......

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a cutie!!! I love her costume!

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day, Happy Mother's Day!

TopazGirl said...

She had to organize them - she is SO your daughter! :)

Happy Mothers Day!

Kathi Roach said...

Ella is adorable! You'll have to be sure to video her performance so we can see it.