Friday, April 4, 2008

FPF....

January 2005
Foreshadowing, much? I hope not!
(This is our kitchen in the background before the remodel...)

We went to check out some houses last night. Can I just say how much I LOVE my house?!?! This is going to be harder than I thought....

Have a great weekend! Hopefully, if the weather cooperates, I can post some pictures of our new "deck" come Monday. Isn't it ironic that the things you can't wait to do to your house (but don't for whatever reason) you do to prep it to sell and then you can't enjoy them? This deck that joins the mud room door to the side door is one example.

Random Fact of the Day: Our 11-year wedding anniversary is less than one month away!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

My house is almost clutter free....I get you! Now we have to go look at houses tomorrow! They are taking the listing pics on monday..