Friday, February 1, 2008

Seriously?!?!?

So, I get up this morning to start laundry. Mondays and Fridays are my days to do that. I'm in a good mood. Ella is spending the morning at a friends house and then being taken to preschool and Coby has school as well. Jon is working from home today (since both kids are gone all day) so I thought we'd, uh, spend some time together and also go to lunch. Comcast is coming to fix our cable that has not been working right for a year (another reason Jon is home today). I also need to get the house ready for our community group tonight. So, I look outside and see that it is raining. We were expecting this, we are supposed to get an inch or so today. On my way to do laundry (because, you know, I'm addicted.....) I decided to check email. My day has crashed. Schools are closed!! WHAT?!?!?!?! It's in the mid-30's now and is forcasted to get up to 47! Why in the world would they CLOSE school's? There better be some ice somewhere......that's all I gotta say....

No comments: